You are probably aware that in order to expand your online business in the most rapid way possible, you need exciting products. But also of utmost importance is creating your own product funnel. So now you’re ready and are taking a serious look at how to go about it, and how you can build one into your business model, to rocket your online profits.
These 5 methods should help you with your online product funnel creation:
1. You need to be sure that you’re playing for a hungry market, so be sure you are fully aware of its needs. So before you start creating products for your funnel, you’ll need to know exactly what content to be writing. One of the best ways to do this is from a keyword search, but blogs, discussion boards and forums are also good places to check out what the people in your niche require.
2. Whilst creating your products you should consistently focus on the abilities of your clients and provide them with the information they crave, by being mindful of their potential buying power, experience and current skill set. If you aim to sell information products, the best way to start your funnel is with creating shorter ebooks, tutorials, newsletters or reports, e-courses clickfunnels pricing comparison, then as a second tier, tutorial series are always popular on a DVD, CDs and or MP3. For the top-level products you should look at running a seminar, a bootcamp or online membership program.
3. Special offers are another channel for promoting your product creation. Place an offer in front of visitors giving them the opportunity to make a one-time-only purchase, maybe at a special price, and for a limited time, thus creating a must-do-now frame of mind.
4. Don’t overlook promoting your products properly and efficiently. Use cost effective strategies and tools to make the most of the marketing potential that’s available to you. Included in the range of media are forum posts, search engine strategies, pay per click (PPC), article submissions, and email series, to name a few. Emphasize the unique selling points of you product funnel, and what distinguishes it from your competitors’ products, because this way you can best entice your creations to your potential clients.
5. Traffic is so crucial for you product funnel. Get all the traffic you can so that as many visitors as possible are drawn to you website. Use tactics that are best liked by the search engines, so do not be even slightly tempted to use any so-called black hat techniques. Go through the proper channels, via blogs, forums, w2.0 websites etc.